Think I will be spending a lot of time there.
Not got any further with sorting out my LO's. Yesterday was pretty much taking up with the DHW which had been sadly neglected for a little while. It's strange isn't it how everything suddenly needs doing. On my want list is a new hoover - one that actually picks up bits and pieces - especially little bits of paper and cotton and fluff from socks.
Also spent some time printing out some printables from this site for my mother. She is 90 and needs a bit of help organising her week/day etc. She has just moved and finding things a bit muddly at the moment so hope the notes will help remind her what she has to do each day.
This is a LO I did for the CC. She moved 3 weeks before her birthday!

3 comments:
Loving the look of your blog, and some great work there!
It sounds like you have been busy Barbara!! I love all your LO's and the blog is really looking great :)
Love the new blog, just been looking at the links, they are really good printables!
Post a Comment