Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Day2

Today's reading has been quite a lot about personal security on the net and I have to say it has worried me for some time.  It is one of the reasons I feel that I have trouble blogging because I try to be so careful.  I don't put pictures of my grandchildren up generally speaking unless it is their back or side view and try to keep personal details to a bare minimum.  This does limit me somewhat.  Do you do a LO just to put on a blog that you wouldn't do otherwise ?  OK you can hide the journalling  but then it is so awkward because you have to take the LO out of the page protector to read.  I have on occasion posted a picture of a LO and then finished off the journalling afterwards which works quite well.

As regards being away - not blogging everyday does mean that people aren't necessarily aware you have gone away. I have just installed live writer which has the handy function of being able to publish a post at a specific time in the future which could be handy.  Must try it out.

Haven't done the scrapbook page for today.  Takes me ages to sort out photos and papers so it may be some time!!!  However think it may involve this photo



with  a title being "the end of an era"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do your layout with journalling and then blur it out digitally after you photograph or scan it would work well.

Elizabeth said...

I also have LiveWrite and didn't know about delaying publishing. I'm going to check that out. Thanks!

Denise said...

Hello from class - yes it takes me a while to sort paper and stuff out for layouts too :-)