The weather is so unpredictable today - 1 minute it is chucking it down with rain and the next the sunshine is streaming through my window.
I finished "The timetravellers wife". it was OK but I got a bit bored half way through. I normally read science fiction anyway so didn't find it that strange. I would be quite interested to see the film however.
I am now reading the 'wheel of time' series book 12. - "The gathering storm. It has been a long time coming as unfortunately Robert Jordan died before he finished the last book. He had mapped out the story though so Brandon Sanderson was asked to finish writing it. It has now been decided that this last book should be divided into 3 so there are a couple more to look forward to.
Details here
1 comment:
I know what you mean about the weather Barbara, this is the first day we have had no rain since I cannot remember when!!!
Post a Comment