Friday, November 13, 2009

Wicked cybercrop



Today is the start of the cybercrop over at UKS .I have been rushing around madly getting the shopping in for the weekend.  We are having very quick and easy meals eg pizza so I don't have to spend long cooking.  Also got the washing up to date and a bit of tidying done.  Once the crop actually starts things tend to get a bit manic as I rush from classes to challenges.  However it is all fun fun fun and a chance to actually do some scrapping.
My DH has been warned and plans to spend his weekend in the garage.

This time I am a "tinman" from the wizard of OZ for point purposes and obviously our team aims to WIN.

You can see I am a big fan of cybercrops.  I love that I have all my stuff around me and can spread out and make a mess!!!  I much prefer this type of cropping to going to real crops where inspiration seems to dry up and I have limited space and in fact I don't get any LO's done at all. 

Which do you think is best - cybercropping or attending real crops?

8 comments:

debs14 said...

I've never heard of a cybercrop before! Sounds like it will be fun though.
I'm off to an old fashioned 'lots of women in a village hall' crop on Sunday!

Gemma* said...

i like both! i like real crops cos you can meet other scrappers and share equipment and stuff, but it does need lots of planning (printing photos ect). And i like cybercrops cos i don't have to plan, i can print and reprint to my hearts content . . . and wear pyjamas!!! :)

Karen said...

Good luck with the CC Barbara :) TBH I have never taken part in one, although I often download some of the CC classes to do at a later stage.

sharyncarlson said...

I've never done a cybercrop before, but it sure sounds ideal to me! I'll have to give on a try. Have fun scrapping this weekend :)

This West London Life said...

I prefer a 'real' crop, although I haven't been to one in ages, just for the social interaction side of things. The UKS CCs are fun but I'm not participating this weekend, as we have too much stuff going on. Hope you have a blast!

Cate Brickell said...

Have a blast at your cybercrop - I'm checking a few out this weekend, too... I'd love to head to my lss for a crop (because time away from the kids is always welcome), but the newborn prevents that at the moment.

Angela2932 said...

I have no clue what a cybercrop is! It sounds wonderful, given that I live in a very rural area, and only get to go to a live crop once a year.

Lizzie said...

Well, I've been to a "real" crop twice now. Someone started a local Scrap Club, which has met 3 times - I couldn't go last time, but there's another on Tuesday evening!

I have never heard of a "Cyber Crop" until today. It sounds interesting. Don't quite get how it works, but maybe I should go back to UKS and spend a bit of time there to find out! I hope you have been having fun.