The class begins.
My intentions for the next three weeks are to blog more than I have been for the last few months. To hopefully make my blog more interesting and possibly do a bit of scrapping. Haven't done a lot of that of late as I have been a bit busy helping my mother move to her new flat.
As you can see my desk is clear and ready to go. Today I have learnt quite a bit of technical stuff re setting up google reader and making it easier to read other blogs.
If you fancy starting this class the pop over here to get more information.

5 comments:
ahhh, google reader has been nothing short of amazing since finding it this morning! See ya in class!:-) ~april
Oh I only wish my desk were that clean! I was too chicken to take a picture of my desk for my post today! "See" you in class!
Wowzer - a clear desk!! Will it last? Good luck with the class.
Hi from a classmate! Didn't want to read and run, good luck with the course - hope you achieve your aims.
Good luck with Shimelle's class! Hope you enjoy it :)
Post a Comment