Thought I would show you a project I am working on and which I hope to complete before Christmas. Haven't done any knitting for some time but think of it as a winter craft and something to do whilst watching TV in the evenings. I saw this pattern on
Its a creative world site. You need to scroll down just a little for the instructions.
Love the way it looks quite tricky but in fact it is just garter stitch. Will let you know when it is finished!!!
5 comments:
Gorgeous - it does look very tricky. I'm sure it will be a beautiful scarf when you finish.
love that look
Oh Barbara that looks so pretty would make a lovely edge to a low top will have to go find the instruction.
didn't realise it was a scarf but I am wondering if I did it with very fine wool and needles I could make it as an edging
Love the way the scarf sort of twists and folds, and love the colour - its gorgeous :)
Post a Comment