"Strive to be first: first to nod, first to smile, first to compliment and first to forgive." Anonymous

Here I was striving to be first on the new thread on UKS 365ers. Very silly and at my age too. LOL

Here I was striving to be first on the new thread on UKS 365ers. Very silly and at my age too. LOL
Having difficulty striving to forgive the lily beetles that are chomping away at my lilies. Am afraid I have been picking off the little blighters and they are now in beetle heaven!
Photography prompt 4
Bokeh (from the Japanese boke ボケ, "blur") is a photographic term referring to the appearance of out-of-focus areas in an image produced by a camera lens.[1] Different lens bokeh produces different aesthetic qualities in out-of-focus backgrounds, which are often used to reduce distractions and emphasize the primary subject.
Bokeh (from the Japanese boke ボケ, "blur") is a photographic term referring to the appearance of out-of-focus areas in an image produced by a camera lens.[1] Different lens bokeh produces different aesthetic qualities in out-of-focus backgrounds, which are often used to reduce distractions and emphasize the primary subject.
My attempt so far. Tricky as I only have a point and shoot camera.

This one is using macro on my camera.


The last 3 I have played around with in PSE.
6 comments:
They may have gone to beetle hell for being so naughty!!!!
Oh, brilliant journalling today!!
Hey, why not play and be childish, keeps us young! Love your flower pics!
Lovely photos Barbara especially the leaf one. As for the beetles well are we not at war with all that damage our lovely flowers?
Love your take on th prompt Barbara, great selection of photos too. Love the water droplets on the leaf.
beautiful photos :)
Post a Comment