Wednesday, May 07, 2008

day 128

"Need a little time to wake up

Need a little time to rest your mind

You know you should so I guess you might as well

What's the story morning glory."


Oasis.


Here I am resting my mind and body in between washing and mowing the lawn.

6 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant! Really really brilliant!

Minty Magic said...

It sounds like you need the rest Barbara. Lovely to have you back with us full time.

Mary B said...

Between THE washing and THE mower. lol
Great idea though to take in a little sunshine inbetween jobs.

knitkath said...

Love that picture, you look like you deserved the rest!

Shirley said...

Just what you needed to do today Barbara. How long did you stay there for? I bet it was tempting just to lay there and enjoy the sunshine :)

Curly said...

What a good idea Barbara. I hope you didn't fall asleep I'm sure I would.