"Play"

Went to the coast today via Axminster and ended up at Lyme Regis where I was able to have a little play in the water. Bit too cold for a swim but enjoyed a paddle. We enjoyed a walk along the front and then along the harbour wall. We then went up through the gardens into town and then wandered down the main street window shopping.
We almost didn't see LR though as the 1st car park we stopped at wanted an exorbitant parking fee so we decided LR wasn't that brilliant. Anyway on our way out we saw a long stay car park at the top of the hill which only charged 1 pound for the whole day. It only took us 5 mins to walk in and a little bit longer to walk back up again so we saw LR after all.

6 comments:
Love Lyme Regis it is a lovely seaside town, my parents are in Seaton, just down the road! Great photos, such a good place to have a 'play'!
I have lived in Dorset all my life and yet have never been to Lyme Regis. It looks beautiful. I am glad you enjoyed your day.
Oh I am so jealous Barbara, paddling in the sea and breathing in that lovely sea air.
Great shot for the day :-)
love your paddling photo, glad you had a nice day out!
great pictures there....I am sure the walk was worth it....if it is as fab as the pics
Oh I wish I'd been with you!
Post a Comment