Tuesday, May 20, 2008

day 141

"Once you choose hope, anything's possible." Christopher Reeve

Today I am hoping that DH comes back from his flying trip in one piece.
Shouldn't really be worried as he did most of the stressing on this plane but that won't help if there is a pilot error. This is a pic of the plane.

It does have 2 engines which is always useful. DH is just hoping they don't loop the loop and he loses all his breakfast!

8 comments:

malaryush said...

I'm sure your hope will be met, although those little planes do look so... well... little, don't they

Shirley said...

Fantastic photos love the wave.
two engines are always better than one on a plane! lol
MY DH will be so jealous when he sees this.

willowthewysp said...

HaHa!!! Great take on the prompt today!!!

knitkath said...

Well I'm sure he enjoyed it, great take for today!

Mary B said...

Great journaling for today and I am sure that your DH will be fine.

Summer Sunflower said...

Love the journalling and photo for today, I hope ur dh enjoyed his day and kept his breakfast intaked!!

Minty Magic said...

Oooh that plane does look tiny!!! You wouldn't get me in that, let alone up in the sky.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

sure he was fine! Great pics too :D