Do we get to see the finished cake? Love what you have done with today's pic! Hope dh enjoys his birthday!
Has it been eaten yet? hope he has had a good day in the garage and a pub meal!!
Yummy bithday cake, I hope he enjoys it Barbara.Hope you have both had a good day.
Yeah come on, show us the cake! Did you put candles on it?
Happy birthday to your DH! Hopethe cake came out well:)Love what you have done to the photo.
Hope you had a good day. I've only made sponge once and lets say it was more of a rock cake! I hope yours turned out well!
hope the cake went ok.....like the different colours you have used in the phot
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Do we get to see the finished cake? Love what you have done with today's pic! Hope dh enjoys his birthday!
Has it been eaten yet? hope he has had a good day in the garage and a pub meal!!
Yummy bithday cake, I hope he enjoys it Barbara.
Hope you have both had a good day.
Yeah come on, show us the cake! Did you put candles on it?
Happy birthday to your DH! Hopethe cake came out well:)
Love what you have done to the photo.
Hope you had a good day. I've only made sponge once and lets say it was more of a rock cake! I hope yours turned out well!
hope the cake went ok.....like the different colours you have used in the phot
Post a Comment