Thursday, May 15, 2008

day 136

"Inspire"
Being inspired.
First came across scrapbooking when I bought a SI mag for the template on the front thinking it would be good for cardmaking. The articles I read and the pictures of LO's totally inspired me to start this new hobby and I have loved it ever since.

7 comments:

malaryush said...

This photo made me giggle lots! I guess we all read this mag so it's great to see it there with you

knitkath said...

Great pic and I like the edging around it! Good journalling too! We just didn't know what we were letting ourselves in for when we found scrapping!

Shirley said...

A great photo Barbara and what a brilliant take for the prompt.
Were you looking at page 48 lol.

Curly said...

A great one for us today isn't it.

Lynne said...

Barbara I cannot believe that Kay you and I have taken the same line for today's prompt!!

Summer Sunflower said...

I love that mag too, Barbara, great photo!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fantastic photo :D