Monday, May 19, 2008

day 140

"Dream"

Well my dream today is to find our first cache. Here I am looking at the map.

Saw this sign on the way. Bit scary!!This is the way we went. Didn't find this footpath yesterday and went all round the edge!

Finally after much searching Eureka. I found it. We signed in the log book and hid it again and then rearranged all the grass we had trampled down. Our first ever cache. Lovely walk as well.

6 comments:

malaryush said...

Yay! You found it!
So glad your 'dream' came true today

knitkath said...

Well done! A dream come true!

Shirley said...

Yipee, well done Barbara, the first of many no doubt.
Always great to achieve a dream :)

Lynne said...

Well done, how exciting. Talked to DH about this geocaching and he just grunted, obviously not something we will be doing !!:(
great photos and you have had a hair cut?

Mary B said...

Brilliant Barbara well done and I love the sign, I collect these sort of things cos they make me laugh

Scrappy~Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS what a feeling esp after the first attempt, and the countryside looks like bliss