"Right now is a good time" Tote Yamanda
Today this is what the view is like from my window

Decided now was a good time to do this
And put some more stuff up in the loft.
DH clearing his office and we have put away our suitcases etc that we won't be using for a while. Have shredded loads of paper and also have another 3 carrier bags full for recycling. Why can't we recycle shredded paper I wonder? It's still paper after all.
Actually doing an IRL LO today. Haven't done one for a bit but right now seemed like a good time.
5 comments:
Love how you have gunged your photo up looks good.
Good for you, I hate tidying up! Great pic, love how you have done the edges!
A good few right now moments for you today Barbara:)
Love the frame you have used on the loft photo.
That is the same view i had from my windows too today!
Great photo of you going up in the loft..love what you have done to the edges:)
I love how you've done this Barbara, it looks so clever.
Post a Comment