Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 85

“Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.”


Anne Sexton

Fiddled around with filters to get this effect as the picture wasn't particularly good.

Sunny today in spells. Have just had a walk round the garden looking to see where I can plant some veg. The garden has actually not got many spaces as I have put a lot of ground covering plants in which kept the weeds at bay whilst we were away so will have to dig some out now that I can actually grow things again. Bit late but think I can still get stuff started in the greenhouse. May have to grow things in tubs on the patio. Am looking forward to having some hanging baskets again.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Love what you have done to the pic! Enjoy your garden!

Mary B said...

Like the filter effect and headphones are a good idea for today.

willowthewysp said...

I love the filter:)

Shirley said...

Great idea for todays prompt and love the filter you have used it gives the photo a real dreamy quality:)