Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 83

"Pink- its my new obsession

Pink its not even a question,

Pink, on the lips of your lover,

causePink is the love you discover"
Aerosmith


I wear quite a lot of pink these days as it seems to suit my colouring. However took today's pic in the garden. The magnolia has really got a lot of flowers on this year for the first time since I moved it and I was really pleased to be home in time to see it in flower. Such a shame that this cold snap has caused some of the petals to go black but still a lot of pink all the same.


6 comments:

Mary B said...

Oh that is super glad you are able to see it this year. I nearly used a pink Magnolia myself too.

knitkath said...

You've got some really lovely pics for the last few days! Glad you are home safe and sound!

Shirley said...

That is a lovely specimen of Magnolia Barbara, why is it when magnolia's flower the cold weather seems to come in !
Great that you had some blue sky though so you could get a good photo.
Well done :)

willowthewysp said...

That is a beautiful plant:)

Lynne said...

I love magnolia trees not that we have one yet! This is a lovely colour.

Minty Magic said...

Great to have you back. Well done catching up. Beautiful Magnolias