“Any necessary work that pays an honest wage carries its own honor and dignity.”
W. Kelly Griffith
W. Kelly Griffith
Don't do paid work any more. Gave up my last job as a librarian 5 years ago to travel abroad with DH. Not sure whether I would go back to it now. Keep busy though. Today I am being an unpaid secretary. Trying to sell a house so am busy organising meetings with solicitors and whatnot. Apart from a trip out to see DD1 I seem to have been on the phone most of the day.

6 comments:
Great photo Barbara, you do look very busy. Selling a house is not easy good luck :)
Sometimes being a wife and housewife is harder work than going to an office like your photo did you set the camera up or did your DH take it.
Love the photo today! Good luck with selling the house:)
Great pic, good luck with the house sale!
Oh good luck with that job!!! I don't envy you that one.
Good luck selling the house. don't envy you all the paper work and phonecalls that involves!
Post a Comment