"Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow too!"

Not very happy with this picture but anyway this is it for today. My troll bead bracelet.
Still feeling very tired and definitely flagging this afternoon. Probably too many hot cross buns. House is still a mess where we have dumped things - its a case of not knowing where to start so not doing anything. Think it can all wait until tomorrow and then will start clearing it room by room.
7 comments:
Lovely bracelet! Good luck with the clearing up!
A very pretty bracelet and a very good idea to leave the sorting out till tomorrow, hopefully you will be more refreshed then.
This was a hard one but love the bracelt.
Hop you take it easy clearing room by room
OH how lovley a friend has one of these and I must admit I'm sorely tempted.
Love the bracelet and the way the beads catch the light.
Clearing up will always wait and rest is VERY important Barbara :)
Great bracelet. Good luck with your sorting out.
I am so jealous! I love troll beads:)
Post a Comment