
Well weather is not so bad today. Messed up again with my tram ticket. We are going into Z for a meal later so thought I would get the day ticket that I failed to get yesterday. Can't use the ticket to go to the airport tomorrow as it is in another zone BUT I could have got the day ticket for 2 zones and saved myself almost 3 francs Hmm was so busy making sure I got the return today I just didn't think in time. Must check to see if I can get a 1 zone ticket to cover me.
Anyway nipped to get some shopping after putting washing in the drier. After lunch decided to go to Honigg as I haven't really been round the town before. Turned out to be quite big with a large Migros, Coop and Denner. Also a biggish stationery shop which was good for a browse.
Walked back along the river. To get there thought I had to go past a cemetery (from the map) but it turned out to be a vineyard!! Herewith photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment