
Well that has described the last couple of days here. No inducement to get out and about. Also am waiting in for another parcel for T. However did stir my stumps today and get to a shopping centre. Bit annoyed because I thought I had pressed for a day ticket when in fact I had pressed for a single. Too late to correct. It doesn't cost any more really - over here the price of 2 singles is equal to a return. However the return is valid for 24 hrs and you can then travel anywhere within that zone for all that time. I could then have used the same ticket to go into Zurich tomorrow morning if I had wanted.
Big exhibition of Lego at the shopping mall. Will put up a photo later.
Big exhibition of Lego at the shopping mall. Will put up a photo later.
No comments:
Post a Comment