Yesterday had a good day in Zurich. Still feeling a bit woozy but the appetite is coming back. Went down in the morning to meet up with some friends for coffee. We generally meet at the same Starbucks cafe. Its not too busy downstairs so we can laze and chat for ages. Met about 11.oo and left at 1. Then went on to a nearby pub for lunch until 3.15. There were 6 of us altogether so obviously we could have a good chat.
Had a quick look in some shops for a wedding outfit but everything seemed to be in black and white - not really the thing for a wedding. Have seen a nice dress in M&S online though so may check that out when I next go home.
Today I have been tinkering with the blog. Hopefully increased the line between the end of a post and the beginning of the next post. Also widened the writing area a bit. Not a lot but it is all HTML so have to fiddle about trying to find the bit I want to alter and hopefully not mess it up too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment