"Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people Sharing all the world
You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one"
Imagine , John Lennon
Can't imagine a world with no possessions. Even in prehistoric times people needed tools in order to live and eat. As for greed though that is another matter. I think we can have possessions as long as we are not greedy about them.
When we first married we had few possessions - We lived in a mobile home that we got already furnished so at least had a bed and a sofa. We had no car, no TV, no washing machine. However we were given as a wedding present a cooker and a fridge - luxury.
Now we have a lot of possessions and I need to declutter!

6 comments:
Great journalling, nice pic of you!
Like the phot and journalling. We bought our first house forn £3,500n and really couldn't afford it and had to chose things like a phone or run a car and had also had a luxury - fridge as a wedding present. we stained our bedroom floors cos we could only afford made rugs. We manged to furnish our lounge with a carpet and 3 piece suite and we were so proud :)
Like what you have done with the photo and I agree we can do with less possessions but not with nothing at all.
Lovely photo of you - and I so know what you mean about the de-cluttering
I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have done with your photo!!!Please...how did you do that???!!!
Great journalling and photo.
Post a Comment