Counting the stars brings dizzy and laughing. I like: knitting and techno.

Well I am a bit dizzy. Been hither and thither the last few months. Never sure what I can actually call my own bed these days. Brings to mind the old song I'm so dizzy my head is spinning so that's why I did this to the photo. Love techno and have done a fair amount of knitting in my time. Seem to remember my first effort was a hot water bottle cover that I did for my knitting badge in Brownies. I think I still have it in the loft.
5 comments:
Love how you have done the photo! Hope life settles down for you soon!
Love your dizzy photo today! Not sure what to do now I am finally home from A&E!!
Life is busy for you atm - glad you found time to post today :D
Great photo love what you have done here.
Love the photo and great journaling with the memories too
Post a Comment