Your soul is a good one, i know when it shines in your eyes. I like: motorbikes
Not sure whether my soul is a good one or not. I would like to think so. Never been on a motorbike and I'm sure I would find them much too cold. Hate it when they zoom round you on the roads or cut the corners when coming towards you.
8 comments:
love what you've done with the photo - really makes your eyes stand out
Love how you have done the picture today.
love how you have altered the photo! Well done
That's a great alteration of that picture Barbara, and I agree that the bikes can be a worry. I did used to enjoy them though.
great photo :)
Love your altered photo!
How true it is that you can see a person's soul through their eyes! Not sure if you can see your own? I cannot see mine!
I like what you have done here very effective.
Brilliant LO, so striking!
Post a Comment