"It's been a hard day's night, and I been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I'll find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright"
- Hard Days Night , Lennon
What kind of day have you had?

Can't say I have been working like a dog but have cut the hedge, hoovered, tidied, dusted, sorted the recycling and washed the floor. This is me after I have cut the hedge!
Also been watching the tennis on TV but keep getting rain delays.
6 comments:
Sounds like a well earned rest!
Love the way you have edited the photo
LOVE IT!! This was me this morning not having done anything :)
Great effect on the photo and I think you have been working very hard
This photo is brilliant!
Sounds like a lot of work to me! Great photo :)
Post a Comment