Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day171

"When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now.
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine.
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door,
Will you still need me,
will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four."
- When I'm sixty four, McCartney



This was a very popular song when I met DH. The Beatles were in their heyday so we used to sing it quite a lot. Of course then we were both still teenagers so being 64 seemed an awful long way away. Now we haven't got that many years to go - although I of course have a few more years than DH!

All will be well apparently as long as I keep feeding him CAKE! LOL

9 comments:

knitkath said...

Typical male then, sweet foods work wonders! Love your pic today!

Mary B said...

That last sentence made me grin.

Curly said...

Fabby Barbara, I agree with him cake and lots of it!

Minty Magic said...

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

malaryush said...

I adore that photo!
But why aren't you busy baking for him - lol

Steph said...

I totally love that photo!!! I also have a man who's ruled by his tummy!

willowthewysp said...

This is lovely! And the photo is fab!

Lynne said...

I too laughed at the last sentence!!
Great photo, what an obliging DH!!

domestic goddess said...

this photo is priceless, LOL