Sunday, June 17, 2007

glorious sunday


Well today has been a glorious day so far. The sky was blue when we got up and is only now starting to cloud over. Went out to the little park I found last time I was in Zurich and found a cafe for coffee. Took some pics for this weeks assignment. Not brilliant but I suppose practise makes perfect and need to do a lot of experimenting.

Then walked to the hill behind us through various little alleyways and saw lots of flowers and the ever present allotments - all looking neat and tidy. We eventually reached the woods and were pleased to get into the shade. We came across a wonderful little pool and lots of barbecue places before reaching a restaurant for lunch.

Had a wonderful view of the mountains today but cant pick them up too well with my camera. Practised using different settings. Think I got the best results using the snow setting and dropping down the brightness by -1.

After lunch walked down to the river for an icecream and paddle in the Limmat.

Forgot to mention we went to see Oceans thirteen last night at the cinema.

No comments: