Look how pretty they dressed me
Oh lucky lucky me
I got shiny bells the jingle
I got shiny bells the jingle
And tiny lights that tingle
Whenever anyone passes by
I blink my lights and wink my eye!"

Haven't got our Christmas tree up yet. We usually have a real one so leave it until the weekend before Christmas before putting it up. This small one we have in the dining room and it is a fibre optic one and the lights keep changing colour. Very pretty.
5 comments:
I have a little one like that too and they are sweet.
Lovely photo Barbara.
X
lovely Barbara :)
i must get the girls one of these each for their bedrooms
I too love my fibre optic tree, just sit and stare at it changing colours!
Very pretty is right Barbara, Dee has one of these for her room and they are lovely.
Post a Comment