Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas countdown

Day1

Today was a beautiful day and even though I woke up still feeling rubbish I really wanted to get out. Haven't been out since Thursday so managed to walk round the block. I was hoping the cold air might help in killing off whatever bug I have. Originally the plan was to drive to Yorkshire today in order to play postman and deliver Christmas presents but that was cancelled. Thought I might go tomorrow but now have given up on that idea as well as I really can't seem to shake this cold.

I have decided not to do Shimelles Journal your Christmas this year but hope to do some form of daily photo/s. Here are todays selection showing the weather at the moment - frosty and bright.

The only contribution I have made today in getting ready for Christmas is to punch out some shapes on the Big Shot ready for making the Christmas cards.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely set of photos Barbara and well done on doing something towards your Christmas cards especially when you are not feeling 100%
XX

domestic goddess said...

lovely photos Barbara, wishing you well quickly
hugs xx

Summer Sunflower said...

Lovely photos Barbara!

Mary B said...

Gorgeous photos