Friday, September 21, 2007

weather

Well it has been another absolutely gorgeous day. The sky is blue and the sun is shining. Bit cold in the early mornings and after the sun has gone down but otherwise lovely. See it was similar last year . At least trying to take a piccie a day means that I can see what the weather was like last September too. A few behind again on my Sep album. Not every day is bursting with new things to learn or take a picture of. However it does make me think about my day and what I have done or not done so getting the old grey cells working a bit.
Having salmon and new potatoes for dinner tonight with hollandaise sauce. Hopefully got some peas in the freezer.

Also been out clothes shopping again. Been invited out to lunch. I hate clothes shopping though. I am either too short or too flat or too fat in the wrong places and the sleeves are always too long. A lot will depend on the weather.

No comments: