well have had a scrapping day today . The weather has not been good and needed to finish some half started LOs. Also managed 2 of my LSNED album so am up to date with that.
Pleased to say I was a little lighter this morning - must be all the walking I have been doing. Still eating the chocolate though.
This one I did for the weekly challenge on UKS. It is a digi LO - credits paper (colour altered) stitching and stars by Gina Huff (weeds and wildflowers) and the blue doodled flowers are by Kate Hadfield. Font - boring showers. I made the chipboard flowers using PSE5


This one is digidare 54. Changing beautiful pictures into black and white - only using square photos and journalling to say why photos beautiful. Don't think I managed the last part very well. All done by me using PSE5
No comments:
Post a Comment