Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ticket


Well today was the last day of my "free" ticket on the trams so again had to go out and use it. Only went in to the next town of Oerlikon but actually found a shop that had about 5 different 12x12 scrapbook papers! I also drooled over the troll beads in the window of the jewellers.


Had hoped to print off some pics at a DIY photomachine but the shop was being renovated so that was a disappointment.


Came back home and went to the local supermarket and I was just leaving when to my delight I found a photo machine tucked round the corner. Doesn't take much to make me happy LOL


Can now yake pics and print off to do my page a day in September album. Must take a few pics. Meanwhile here is a digi LO I finished today for the weekly challenge on UKS.

No comments: