Had a great dinner Sunday. Went out to lunch with a work colleague of T's and his swiss wife. They live very near the German border in some lovely countryside but still not that far from work. Their house had all the typical Swiss rooms with a cellar for all those useful things like boiler and washing machine and a wonderful attic room that went across the whole house.
The weather again was beautiful, sunny and warm so had a great walk in the afternoon through a garden centre. Its one of the things I love about Switzerland. This garden centre was closed (everything is on a Sunday) but we could walk around - there are no fences and all the pots etc are just there on the ground. In England I'm sure everything would have been stolen if not under lock and key.
Monday also sunny and warm so went for a walk along the river and then sat in the sunshine to read the paper.
Today though the weather has turned and it rained earlier and is much much colder. Had my hair cut today which was very pleasant as it was done by one of the girls I meet for coffee here so we had a great chat and I think I learnt more about my hair than I ever have before.
No comments:
Post a Comment