Prompt 99
The Seven Deadly Sins
PRIDE - is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity

The Seven Deadly Sins
PRIDE - is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity

In the end went with an easy option. Vanity. Don't usually wear make up though except for special occasions.
7 comments:
I like this photo, a little different than usual, good angle too
Lovely pic! Another here who doesn't wear make up, think of all the money we save!
Well done Barbara.
Great shot not easy getting a mirror shot just right.
I am with you regarding make-up though I do seem to have a lot thrown in a drawer!!!
You and me both on the make-up that's why I got this weekend so wrong. Never mind eh!
I love this photo of you today..well done:)
loving the angle of this photo - well done
Like the mirror idea in the photo.
well done
Post a Comment