Thursday, April 17, 2008

playing catchup


Day 108 Charity


Day 107 HopeKeeping my fingers crossed the children don't fall in the water


Day 106 FaithBeen for a little trip to Wales .Here is a picture of our van on site at St David's Head.


Showing how many people you can get in our van on a chilly day. (10 of us)


View of Stackpole Harbour.

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics! Looks cosy in the van!

Curly said...

Wow this looks like a lovely break. I wish I could have come too! I love the hope especially!

willowthewysp said...

I love your faith picture..really effective:)

Mary B said...

Some superb photos here love the fingers crossed one that is such a good take on the prompt, made me smile.

Steph said...

Lovely photo's looks like you had a good time - Like the hope photo!

Shirley said...

Great selection of photos Barbara and I really like your takes on the prompts :)