"Touch"
One of the best courses I ever took was the touch typing course I did at a local college once DS had gone to school. It has come in so useful since the introduction of computers. When I learnt we had old fashioned typewriters so if you made a mistake you either had to do the whole thing again or try and correct it using bits of tape or correcter fluid. Much easier now of course.
However must make time to correct an annoying habit I have of typing "the" with a space so it usually reads th e.
Also have a slight problem as well because the keyboard I am using at the moment is a german keyboard so the y and the z are transposed.

5 comments:
What a good take on today's prompt. I can never type the word have - it always comes out as ahve
Love your picture for the take on today's prompt! I did a typing course with one of my girls, to encourage her, and it is one of the best things I ever did!
I cannot touch type but always transpose or to say form instead of from!!
great idea and photo take for TOUCH!
Brilliant photo..i have no idea what touch type is, but nevermind!!!
Good take on touch I touch type we had to learn on a manual typewriter too and they had blank keys so we couldn't cheat lol also if we made a mistake we only had typewriter rubbers like a disc with thin edges so you could just rub out one letter.
Post a Comment