Thanks to my friend Shirley (her blog is here) I have been following this on you tube to make this birthday card come gift holder for my DGD who will be 9 very shortly.
The gift card fits in the pocket brilliantly.
As I wanted it to double as a card I adapted the instructions a bit so that it could stand up.
Not quite sure what I am going to do on the tags at the moment but might find a funny quote or put in a photo of her as a baby and perhaps add some ribbons.


7 comments:
Looks fab Barbara. Just having a go myself.
Barbara, this is lovely, well done, I have put the video site in fav to do is...one day :)
Very pretty Barbara, I love the way you have adapted it!!
Love how you have adapted this Barbara, great idea to use it for a gift card.
:o)
Oh well adapted it looks great and such a good idea for vouchers
This is gorgeous Barbara and how lovely to be able to use it for the gift voucher - very clever idea, its beautiful :)
Love your interpretation of this, lovely and girly!
Post a Comment