Friday, January 15, 2010

crafty day

Well it has been very dull and drear here.  No sun at all - however the temperature has risen so all the snow is melting leaving lots of puddles and muck around.  The garden is looking very sorry for itself and not sure how much will have survived.  Any way it has given me a chance to catch up with some crafting.

I have finished the LO for prompt 2 of Scrapdolly's 52 in 10 class.  See here for the prompt.



I am doing my album in a12x6 format.

The other project I have been doing is on Shimelles blog here  and this is my attempt at the front cover.




and this is the ribbon and flower I shall use.  Haven't actually done the elastic bit yet as I am waiting to see how big the album will be first.



5 comments:

Mary B said...

They are both lovely Barbara. good aims for the year too.

Shirley said...

Well done on getting your cover done, it looks lovely and ready for lots exciting pages.
Love the photo on your 52 in 10 class.
X

Scrapdolly said...

Love the page (i am really liking the format) and the cover

Karen said...

Gorgeous LO Barbara - I hope you achieve you aim :)

Lovely covers as well, I love the ribbons - well done a great start to two fun challenges :)

knitkath said...

Great lo! love the look of those covers too!