Saturday, February 09, 2008

day40

"We really need only five things on this earth. Some food, some sun, some work, some fun and someone." Beatrice Nolan
Some food - what shall it be cake or fruit?
Some sun. A beautiful sunny frosty morning today when I went out for a walk.
Some work - a womans work is never done!
Some fun - doing some of the jigsaw I had for Christmas
Someone - enjoying turning his first bit of metal for his steam engine.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

A great set of photos Barbara ...do I spy pastries in there !!!
How do you stay so slim with those in your shopping basket?
It must be all that exercise you do looking back at Feb 5th photo :)

Mary B said...

Great set of photos Barbara

willowthewysp said...

My DH LOVES anything to do with steam!!
He had a steam engine himself...!

Curly said...

I love your pictures for todays prompt. Especially the food, not that I'm ready for my brekkie whilst I'm reading the blogs!

Anita said...

Fab photos Barbara for the prompt , love the frosty morning one especially.

Anita xx