"Live a balanced life. Learn some and think some, and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work everyday some." Robert Fulghum
Walked into town today as it was so nice. Worn out now. Takes 30 mins to walk to the PO and then round town and then 30 mins back again. I'm sure it was good for me. Picked up a book from the library so have spent most of the afternoon recovering and reading in the sunshine.
Decided to make a minibook for my Sil and bil with pictures from his 60th and their WA. This is me starting to paint the covers. When I have finished I am going to use my new BIA.

3 comments:
Looks great fun Barbara, love the reflection in the dish.
Have fun with your new BIA.
Look forward to seeing the finished
mini book:)
Oh someone else paints by the kitchen sink! Great pic, look forward to seeing the book!
Ok, i am jealous!
I want a BIA!
Have fun with it:)
Post a Comment