Saturday, January 05, 2008

Prompt 5
"I am beautiful no matter what they say"
Christine Aguilera


Hmm have an idea for a piccie. Will have to set it up though. Been out and about today so a bit behind and now I need to go shopping.

Journalling prompt

How do you feel about the person you are inside and out?

I feel OK with who I am - ought to at my age. Would have liked to have been a bit taller perhaps. Kitchen worktops and cookers are just too high!!!! and I always have to get a tall person to get something off the top shelves at the supermarket. However, on the bright side I don't have so far to fall if I trip over.

Inside - I'm sure I could do better. I should think more, answer emails quicker, keep up with the resolutions, not watch so much TV - be a better wife, mother, grandmother etc etc etc but I am what I am.

No comments: