Forget how long it takes to wrap presents. What a job. Wrapped up my secret santa pressies for my team mate on UKS and then some for my SIL and BIL. Am seeing them tomorrow for the last time before Christmas so wanted to give them their pressies. As they don't have children and SIL an only child ( parents both dead) they don't have many pressies so try to get them a few little ones rather than 1 big one so of course took a long time. Also had to make 1 (menopause relief kit). This is an empty bottle filled with smarties with a label telling you which smartie to eat for each event. eg. red ones at the 1st sign of a hot flush. I used an old herb bottle so I painted the lid and then decorated it with paper and ribbon.
Other than that it has been a wet and miserable day. Got a bit wet walking from town but not drenched.
1 comment:
I would be interested to know more about the menopause kit. lol
Tell me about it I took a whole day to wrap the advent parcel just for my daughter and son-in-law and I have two more to do yet.
BTW you have been tagged check out my blog.
Post a Comment