Well I have been tagged. Just got to work out what to do now . I have to link to the person who tagged me . So this is the link to Mary's blog. http://craftycreation.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
Well I've managed the link and copying the rules. Now to think of 7 facts about me.
1. I always have the flags up on my birthday as I was born on St Andrews Day.
2. I did a years training as a physiotherapist before deciding it wasn't for me.
3 I don't like cream.
4 I like reading fantasy books.
5 I can make bobbin lace
6 I am descended from a baronet.
7 I collect jugs.
Linking to 7 people may be a problem however.
Also today I have been swimming. I only managed 10 lengths but in my defence it was a 50 metre pool so longer than I am used to. The changing rooms were on the top floor and the swimming pool downstairs. There were glass windows all round so had to walk down the stairs in my swimming cossie in full view of the street outside. Nice!!!! Everyone swimming in lanes - all very ordered. However it was fine as that was all I was doing anyway.
There are raised seats all round the pool and saw people lying on them and wondered why. Turns out this is where the heating is and they were lovely and warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment