Wednesday, October 17, 2007

going green

Well a bit behind with blog action day. Think it was Monday

How am I doing my bit?

Well I recycle plastic bottles , paper, cans and glass. Put my veg scraps in the compost bin. When shopping use a bag for life (mostly anyway). Have got used to this because in Switzerland and Germany they dont do carrier bags so you always have to take your own. I have showers not baths. However I do do quite a lot of flying so our carbon footprint is probably not good. On the other hand whilst we are abroad we don't do cars and always walk , cycle or use public transport.

Have been busy scrapping the last few days making a couple of books.

Also been in the garden and making pickled onions.

Had a big HW day Monday and did a bit of a spring clean on the bedroom. Even turned the mattress!!!!

No comments: