Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Weather still not brilliant. Hard to imagine that this is summer. Am still wearing my winter shoes!!! Having a problem trying to decide which shoes I should pack this time. Need my trainers as I hope to do some walking/jogging. Need my old sandals for everyday if its hot. Need my new sandals if I go anywhere dressy. (Now is that likely?) . Do I need my winter shoes - well if it rains I will. Hmm if I take all these shoes will there be room for scrapping stuff?


Went to shopping centre yesterday and found a waterfall. Took a few pics to try and get some movement. Met DD1 and GS. He is trotting around really well now and looks so cute.
Sunday was spent doing some more gardening and popping out for a walk between the showers - also watching mens final and mixed doubles final (wimbledon). Federer won again but very close match and Jamie Murray and partner won the mixed doubles. Really great partnership and lots of fun by the look of it. Makes one want to go out and play. Something I haven't done for years. Think I would have trouble running round the court now. Note to self - must exercise MORE.

No comments: