Been down to the flea market this morning. Got a jug for 3 franks which is about 1.20 so didn't break the bank. It has a small chip in the base so thats why it was cheap. However I only buy jugs for the look of them rather for any value particularly so I wasn't particularly worried.
Boy is it hot out - we had a wander and then went to Globus to see some troll beads - they were doing a promotion and was thinking might get OH to buy me some for our WA . It will be 35 years this year!! Supposed to be coral or jade I gather. Of course I prefer the gold version rather than the silver ones but they are so much more expensive.
Lunch at out on the balcony which was spoiled somewhat by a pesky wasp!
Looking forward to seeing Harry Potter tonight at the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment