
Finally got my photos uploaded for my photography course before the deadline. Theme was shapes. This photo was taken looking up an office building. They had the windows open and these were reflected on the glass building making some great shapes.
The next theme is textures so I will be looking closely at things. May have to use a bit of macro. Meant to bring my tripod out here with me but have forgotten it. Really wasnt feeling too bright when I packed. I do seem to have a lot of T/ shirts though!!
Enjoyed another short walk yesterday afternoon whilst looking for shapes and came across the swimming pool which seems to be a portioned off bit of the river. Not sure that I would want to go swimming in it, although it did look very pretty yesterday in the sunlight, but the river is quite fast flowing at the moment with all the snow melt so I'm sure it must be pretty cold. There also is a large grassy park and looks like some ordinary outdoor pools. The strange thing is it all appears to be free!!! Can't quite believe that as everything you do in Switzerland you have to pay for. However I wandered in, got an icecream from the cafe (soothing on the throat) and no sign of any pay counter.
This morning was a bit dull to start with but the sun has come out now. They are drilling again down the road. Started at 8.30 this morning. Will have to go and investigate.
No comments:
Post a Comment