Sunday, May 27, 2007

27th May

Not sure about blogging the day after the event because the memory is not as good as it was!!! but I usually spend some time on the computer every morning so seemed like a good plan.

Started cutting out my pics yesterday for my Apr LO. Have been doing one each month this year using small pics of various events that have happened. Wanted to vary the design as I have done the first 3 months the same but after fiddling with them for ages couldn't make anything work so will continue to have the photos round the edge of the page still. Will have to change the middle though as I dont have all my stamps with me in Z.

Did some MORE shopping. All the shops closed here from 4pm yesterday until 8am Tuesday morning. I suppose if we are desperate for something we can go to the airport as I'm sure they will be staying open every day.

Last evening we went to a new pizza place that opened just round the corner. Pizzas were free for the night although we gave them a hefty tip. Not the best pizza Ive had but we didnt get to see their menu. Anyway we can always go there for a drink or an icecream. Its great to have something quite close as the pubs round here are not up to much and are of course very smokey.

No comments: