Wednesday, July 15, 2009

EF52 catchup

Have been trying to catch up on my tags


no27 What have you found lately? Well I have just found my swimming cossie that had been missing since last year. Discovered it in the pocket of a holdall - Obviously still there from last summer.
EF 26
EF 25. Have you had a hug today? Yes from these girls as we were away on a long scrapping weekend in the New forest.



EF 24 Name something you don't understand but want to. Not quite sure I have understood the question correctly but came across this word whilst browsing and had to look it up as I didn't know it's meaning. It turns out a scrumble is a bit of art made out of small pieces of knitting and crochet all joined together. Find it under freeform crochet. Have attempted to do a little bit - this is a very tiny bullion roundel!


This tag was inspired by an article on "Its a creative world" website. Basically the tag is covered with tinfoil and then painted over with different acrylic paint to make it look like an old bit of metal. Absolutely nothing to do with crochet but wanted to give the technique a go. LOL

.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Love the tags and the LO is great, I bought that pp too and have been looking at it and wondering what to use it on.
I love the Scrumble tag so appropriate for what you have put on it.

Summer Sunflower said...

Great selection of tags, will be fun to look back on! Love the scrumble one!!

AlliR said...

These tags will look great when you have all 52 together - well done on keeping up to date with them.

Lynne said...

Some lovely tags here!

Shirley said...

Great selection of tags, I love seeing them all.