Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Catch up

Have been very tardy at keeping this blog updated lately. Haven't done much in the way of crafting either. My mojo has definitely gone walkabout. Anyway here are a few pics from recent weeks.
Had a trip to London to visit an old school friend I haven't seen since about 1967. I stayed with another who I have kept in touch with (1 of my bridesmaids and god parent to our eldest daughter.) So the 3 of us got together and chatted for hours - just like old times.


Then DH and I had a trip to Dyreham Park. A lovely day and lovely gardens and parkland.

The weather has been gorgeous of late and so we went off for a walk on Sunday. Some of the paths were a bit overgrown to say the least. DH found a stick fortunately to beat down the nettles around the stiles but we had to battle through the rape field - it started off OK and then got VERY overgrown.

3 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Great photos Barbara, shame they have let things get overgrown!!

Lynne said...

Lovely photos xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous selection of photos Barbara :)